Thursday, July 8, 2010

What Inspires You?

 
 Hello Everyone,
I hope your summer is going well. However, in my opinion, it seems to be passing by too quickly. Before I know it, I will be worrying about AP Calculus or worse....what college I am going to next year!
Any who...today, I decided that I needed a post describing what my inspiration is. Over the past few years, I have been developing an inspiration wall on my mirror. It has grown into what I think looks like something tree-like now.



I have found photos in Vogue and in the random magazines at the doctor's office for this wall. To be honest, this is the one area in my room that really expresses me, and it is so nice to wake up to every morning!

xoxoxoxo
Shannon
 



1 comment:

  1. I am so incredibly proud of you my darling :)
    -becky

    ReplyDelete