Friday, February 18, 2011

2 Month Maddness

Long time since I have posted something, right?

Sorry, about that. These past few weeks have been crazy in both a good and bad way. But, I am back on track now!

First, I had to give a speech in front of my whole high school in the beginning of February as a graduation requirement. It went well, and I had a blast doing it in a sparkly, red dress!


 Next, I met up with my best friend and fellow blogger Matt (my amalgam) for one weekend not too long ago.




Last, I have just been living my daily life, which means school, yearbook, dance, and college!


With all this though, I was still able to fit in some good old fun with my amazing grandmother. Family and friends first...no matter what.



I have missed blogging and have so much to catch up guys up on!


More to come soon...

xoxo
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment