Saturday, January 8, 2011

Blazers and Books


Right now, I am helping my little brother with his
English project about the Harry Potter series. That is the reason why I am surrounded by tennis balls and sports players in the pictures.

However, today, I tried a colorful business-woman look. I also am in love with big socks right now. So, I decided to add those to my outfit.

Have a fabulous Saturday!
xoxo
Shannon

Shirt-Forever 21
Blazer-Urban Outfitters
Jewelry-Vintage
Skirt-hand sewn
Socks-Target
Shoes-Salvatore Ferragamo (Got them for $5.00 at a yard sale!)

2 comments:

  1. We've just discovered your blog and you look fantastic in that outfit. We would have never dared with such a combination but we may copy some of your ideas for sure!
    New followers from this moment!

    Kisses from croissantmode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing beats a hot pink high waisted skirt yaya
    x

    guccilily

    ReplyDelete